Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each AI leader in the game has two distinct agendas: one is specific to the leader and is revealed when the player meets the leader for the first time; the other is "hidden" and can only be discovered through espionage. As a rule, AI leaders will be friendlier toward players who respect their agendas and more hostile toward players who ignore or defy them.
Leader Agendas Edit
- Catherine de Medici
- Black Queen: Gains as many spies and as much diplomatic access as possible. Dislikes civilizations that ignore these espionage activities.
- Queen of the Nile: Likes civilizations with powerful militaries, and will try to ally with them to avoid damaging military conflicts. Dislikes civilizations with weak militaries.
- Frederick Barbarossa
- Iron Crown: Likes civilizations who do not associate with city-states. Does not like Suzerains of city-states, or civilizations who conquered city-states.
- Peacekeeper: Never declares wars for which he can be branded a warmonger, and will try to befriend those who maintain the peace. Hates warmongers.
- Ally of Enkidu: Likes civilizations who are willing to form a long-term alliance. Dislikes anyone denouncing or attacking his friends and allies.
- With Your Shield Or On It: Never gives up items in a peace deal, and likes civilizations who match that approach. Dislikes civilizations who have capitulated or who have never gone to war.
- Harald Hardrada
- Last Viking King: Builds a large navy and likes civilizations who follow his lead. Does not like civilizations with a weak navy
- Hojo Tokimune
- Tlatoani: Likes civilizations who have the same luxury resources as he does, and will try to collect every luxury resource available. Dislikes civilizations who have a luxury resource he has not yet collected.
- Mvemba a Nzinga
- Pedro II
- Delian League: Likes civilizations that aren't competing for the same city-state allegiance. Dislikes civilizations that are directly competing for city-state allegiance.
- Philip II
- Counter Reformer: Likes civilizations who follow the same Religion, and wants his cities to all follow the same Religion. Hates anyone trying to spread their Religion into his empire.
- Qin Shi Huang
- Wall of 10,000 Li: Likes civilizations not competing for wonders, and builds wonders whenever possible. Dislikes losing a wonder to another civilization.
- Ayyubid Dynasty: Wants to have his Worship building in many cities, and likes a civilization with it. Dislikes civilizations following other Religions, or civilizations waging war on followers of his Religion.
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Big Stick Policy: Likes peaceful Civilizations that have a city on his home continent. Hates civilizations starting wars against a City-State or civilization based on his continent.
- Backstab Averse: Likes civilizations who are their declared friend. Hates civilizations who backstab and declare surprise wars.
- Optimus Princeps: Tries to include as much territory as possible to his empire. Does not like civilizations which control little territory.
- Sun Never Sets: Likes civilizations from her home continent, and wants to expand to all continents. Doesn't like civilizations on continents where England has no city.
Hidden Agendas Edit
- Airpower: Tries to build up air power. Admires civilizations with greater air power. Dislikes civilizations with weaker air power.
- Barbarian Ally: Sympathizes with the barbarians. Does not like civilizations that destroy barbarian outposts.
- City-State Ally: Likes civilizations that aren't competing for the same city-state allegiance. Dislikes civilizations that are directly competing for city-state allegiance.
- City-State Protector: Emphasizes protectorate wars. Admires civilizations that start protectorate wars. Dislikes civilizations that attack city-states.
- Civilized: Hates barbarians. Likes civilizations that clear out barbarian outposts. Does not like civilizations that ignore barbarian outposts.
- Cultured: Tries to build up Culture, and likes civilizations that also focus on Culture.
- Darwinist: Believes in survival of the fittest. Likes civilizations that are at war.
- Devout: Tries to build up Faith, and likes civilizations that also focus on Faith.
- Environmentalist: Builds National Parks, doesn't clear features, plants forests. Likes civilizations that plant forests or found National Parks. Dislikes civilizations that clear features.
- Exploitative: Clears all features and improves all possible tiles. Likes civilizations with a high percentage of improved tiles. Dislikes civilizations with low percentage of improved tiles or that found National Parks.
- Explorer: Tries to explore the map, and likes civilizations that have explored less of the map than itself and dislikes civilizations that have explored more of the map than itself.
- Fun-Loving: Tries to make the citizens in each city as happy as possible. Likes civilizations that also develop in this fashion.
- Great Person Advocate: Likes civilizations who are not competing for Great People, and will recruit Great People whenever possible. Dislikes losing a Great Person to another civilization.
- Heavy Industry: Tries to build up industry, and likes civilizations that also focus on Production.
- Ideologue: Favors civilizations with the same type of government, dislikes civilizations that have different governments, and really dislikes civilizations with different governments of the same era as its own.
- Money Grubber: Tries to have the highest possible Gold per turn income. Respects other high income civilizations.
- Naturalist: Tries to find all natural wonders. Likes civilizations that keep Woods and Rainforest unchopped, and those that establish National Parks.
- Nuke Happy: Has no hesitation to use nuclear weapons. Respects other civilizations that project strength with nuclear weapons.
- Paranoid: Likes civilizations who pose no threat. Dislikes civilizations with strong militaries or ones with nearby cities.
- Populous: Tries to have the highest overall population. Respects other high population civilizations.
- Standing Army: Always tries to keep a large standing army. Respects other civilizations with large armies.
- Technophile: Favors Science development. Dislikes civs who are behind technologically.
- Wonder Obsessed: Likes civilizations not competing for wonders, and builds wonders whenever possible. Dislikes losing a wonder to another civilization.
|Civilization VI |