The Ayyubid people represent a civilization in Into the Renaissance, a scenario in Civilization V: Gods & Kings. They use Arabia's icon and Assyria's colors.
- Leader: Saladin (a reused Askia)
- Unique Ability: Justice of Saladin (Receive a free Courthouse in every city conquered. Start with the Pyramids constructed in Cairo.)
- Unique Unit: Mamluk (replaces Knight)
- Unique Building: Madrasah (replaces University)
- Capital: Cairo
- City List: Dvin, Ba'albek, Bilbais, Alexandria, Aswan, Zabid, Aden, Ta'izz, Sana'a, Yanbu, Medina, Damascus, Hama, Homs, A'zaz Qus, Kafr Sabt, Jaffa
- Religion: Islam
This article is as basic as the Warrior! You can help the Civilization Wiki by upgrading it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.