Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Common traits:
- +2 Faith
- +1 additional Faith with Organized Religion Social Policy
- +25% Gold output for this city with Theocracy Social Policy
- +1 Food with Feed the World Religious Belief
- +2 Culture in cities with at least 5 followers with Choral Music Religious Belief
- +2 Happiness in cities with at least 5 followers with Religious Center Religious Belief
- Special traits:
Compared to the Temple it replaces, the Burial Tomb is much better, providing additional Happiness for the empire, and costing no maintenance. The downside is that an enemy will gain more Gold when capturing this city.
The Egyptians raised ancestor-worship to heights unmatched before and since, and much of civilization's wealth and creative energy was expended in the construction of Burial Tombs for deceased relatives. Many such tombs may be found in the Valley of the Kings, across the Nile River from Thebes. These tombs were often stocked with a portion of the wealth of the deceased, making them rich targets for tomb robbers throughout history.