Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This sub-article of the C-evo HOWTO has information not needed to win the game with no other nations, but is useful for finding and using features in the game that may otherwise be difficult to find.
To access the window that allows you to make or break treaties and other agreements with other players:
- Click on the picture of a building above the "next turn" button in the lower right corner of the screen and select "nations", or hit "F9", to open up the nations screen.
- Click on the button near top left that looks like three horizontal lines.
- Select the nation you wish to negotiate with.
- When information about that nation comes up, click on the picture of a building in the upper right hand corner of the "nations" window, just below the button marked "X".
Some basic points:
- The "conscription" technology is needed to make conscripts.
- Any type of military unit can be conscripted.
- To make the conscripted version of a military unit visible, go to the city management screen to select a unit to build, and shift-click on the unit in question.
- There is a button that looks like a helmet with a spiderweb over it.
- Click it to make the spiderweb disappear.
- Now, leave the city’s unit selection screen and re-enter it.
- The conscripted version of the unit will now be on the menu.
Science and resourcesEdit
Prairie with bauxite: 1 food 3 shields 1 trade Forest with bubble (mineral) 1 food 2 shields 4 trade Jungle with black ebony 1 food 2 shields 4 trade Hills with coal 1 food 2 shields 0 trade Mountains with diamonds 0 food 1 shield 7 trade Swamp with peat 1 food 4 shields 1 trade Tundra with gas 1 food 4 shields 1 trade Desert with oil 0 food 3 shields 1 trade Coast with manganese 1 food 5 shields 3 trade