Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This may take a long time to construct; help is welcome.
Many of C-evo's advances add some Unit Feature ( a Capacity, a Special Feature, or a Unit Advance) to future unit design or allow a building that strengthens some or all units defending a city. Enemies can use some advances to reduce the value of some of your improvements.
Table summarizing benefitsEdit
- The Manual divides advances into four groups, based roughly on chronology, but an alphabetical listing has advantages and is used here. Other arrangements of these data are possible and are likely to be created as alternatives by selective copying from this table when it has all links in.
- "Cost to" stands for "Cost multiplier increased to"; "Cost +" (used for a Future Technology) means Cost multiplier increases by the specified amount; see http://c-evo.org/forum/p-397-1.html and http://c-evo.org/forum/p-397-1-1-1.html for relevant forum postings about cost
- "Max wt" stands for "Maximum weight [of that type of unit] rises to"
- "Str" stands for "Strength multiplier"
- "Trans" stands for "Transport multiplier"
- The term "multiplier" is perhaps misleading for additive "factors".