Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- (notes for Deity level, not checked for all other levels)
- the people who brought elephants to western Europe for warfare and crossed the Alps with them
- capital Carthage in Tunisia, with two other cities nearby; western city Gades (later named Cadiz) in southern Spain; cities in southern Sardinia and western Sicily
- Carthage (building Lighthouse) (OBJECTIVEx2) - starts with Palace, Granary, Temple, MarketPlace, City Walls, Harbor, a phalanx, two caravans, and three triremes
- Lilybaeum - starts with City Walls, three phalanxes and a trireme
- Gades (OBJECTIVE) - starts with Courthouse, MarketPlace, a warrior, a phalanx, a horsemen, and a caravan
- Caralis - starts with MarketPlace, a phalanx and a warrior
- Leptis - starts with Temple, Courthouse, MarketPlace, a phalanx, and an archer
- Hippo Regius - starts with MarketPlace, Harbor, a phalanx, an archer, and a caravan
- researching Engineering, having 23 other advances (being apparently not the first to discover any)
- their colour is green, and their new cities may have Zulu names, starting with Mpondo, Ngome, Swazi, Tugela, Umtata, Umfolozi, Ibabanago, Isipezi, Amatikulu, Zunguin, After these then there cities will begin to use the extra city names -Naples, Issus, Cunaxa, Cremona, Cannae, Capua, Turin, Genoa, Crete, Verona, Salamis, Lisbon, Hamburg, Prague, Salzburg, Bergen, Venice, Milan, Ghent, Pisa, Dublin, Toronto
- Hints: build on the oasis/whale cape south-east of Leptis then on south-east Malta and the northern tip of Sardinia; later a good site with specials a little way north of Gades, one in north Corsica, a hill with three specials east of Lilybaeum, and maybe a good frontier post close to the Ptolemaics.