Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Leader of the Cult of Planet|
|Rank||not on file|
|Position||not on file|
|Country of Origin||Unknown|
- +2 PLANET: (Devoted to promoting native growth)
- -1 INDUSTRY: (Reluctant to pollute environment)
- -1 ECON: (Disinterested in wealth and its trappings)
- Free BROOD PIT with discovery of Centauri Genetics
- Mind Worms do double police duty: (Fear and reverence for native life)
- May not make Wealth choice in Social Engineering
- Aggression Aggressive
- Priorities Return Planet to its pristine state
- Starting Tech Social Psych and Centauri Genetics
- Agenda Green (social)
- Aversion Wealth (values)
- If an AI starts with this or the alien factions, they won't appear on the map until years/turns after everyone else. If a player plays as the Cult or one of the two alien factions, then the starting year is pushed farther ahead, but no one has anything built yet, no head start. This is because the aliens arrived later, and Cha Dawn was born after the arrival of the Unity ship.
Leaders defining quoteEdit
"Mankind has been blind for thousands of years-for all of its history. We have come to a place whose wonders are a hundred-fold more amazing than anything on Earth. Around us is clear evidence of the will of a higher power. I bring the Vision to the blind eyes of men. I bring the Word to the deaf ears of men. I will make them see it. I will make them hear it." -- Prophet Cha Dawn, "Planet Rising"