This page is based on a section of User blog: Robin Patterson/Col1 FAQ by Toby Douglass. Comments on it should be on its talk page rather than on the blog.Material copied from http://45mercystreet.com/computing/col94/index.html with specific (e-mail) permission of author (Toby Douglass)
- Expert scouts receive a bonus when on Rumour outcomes. When de Soto is in Congress and Rumour outcomes are all positive, do expert scouts still receive their bonus?
- Is there a difference between convict, servant and normal colonists when they are missionaries?
- What happens if Indians attack a tile with two or more treasures? do they get them all, or just one?
- Veteran soldiers appearing at the docks sometimes have horses, sometimes not. Why, and how often do they come with horses?
- Do the computer foreign powers pay tax on what they sell at home?
- Can a missionary in a Church train expert missionaries?
- Does a Cathedral produce expert missionaries?
- Can a skilled colonist spontaneously learn a land-working skill?
- Do Hardy Pioneers harvest more wood than normal Pioneers when clearing a forest tile?