A factory is a moderately advanced building for assembly of goods.
In the Civilization Series of games, a factory increases resource production, but it also increases pollution.
In Colonization games, there is no individual "Factory" but several productive buildings can be upgraded to corresponding factories, which allow workers to produce more of their type of product per turn.
- Main article: Factory (Civ1)
- Main article: Factory (Civ2)
- Main article: Factory (Civ3)
- Main article: Factory (Civ4)
- Main article: Factory (Civ5)
- Main article: Factory (Civ6)
- Main article: Factory (CivRev)
Civilization Revolution 2
- Main article: Factory (CivRev2)
Factory is not present in (or the article has not been created for) the following games :
|Civilization: Beyond Earth||Factory (CivBE)|
|Civilization: Call to Power||Factory (CTP1)|
|Call to Power II||Factory (CTP2)|
|Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri||Factory (SMAC)|