Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ICBM is an air unit available in Civ games. It is believed to be the strongest and most devastating unit in any civilization game, rivaled only by the Tactical Nuke. Although it can't move, it doesn't need to as it can hit any visible square on the entire map. ICBM stands for Inter Continental Ballistic Missile and multiple units can be launched at once to cause even more damage. Nuclear weapons cause global warming in Civilization III and Civilization IV and lower your relations with world leaders on the receiving end and civilizations friendly to your victim.
- The main article has not been created for (or ICBM is not part of) Civilization II
- See Nuclear Msl. (Civ2)
- Main article: ICBM (Civ3)
- Main article: ICBM (Civ4)
- The main article has not been created for (or ICBM is not part of) Civilization V
- See Nuclear missile (Civ5)
- Main article: ICBM (CivRev)
Civilization Revolution 2
- Main article: ICBM (CivRev2)
ICBM is not present in (or the article has not been created for) the following games :
|Civilization VI||ICBM (Civ6)|
|Civilization: Beyond Earth||ICBM (CivBE)|
|Civilization: Call to Power||ICBM (CTP1)|
|Call to Power II||ICBM (CTP2)|
|Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri||ICBM (SMAC)|