Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beyond Earth: Rising Tide Edit
When Rising Tide was released, the sponsors have been overhauled with Rising Tide-specific unique abilities. For example, PAC produces Diplomatic Capital whilst this is not possible in the base game. Unique abilities can additionally be upgraded with Diplomatic Capital and this is indicated with the x/y/z as to what changes as it is leveled.
|American Reclamation Corporation (ARC)||Covert operations are 30/40/50% faster and require 1/1/1 less intrigue levels to begin.||Central||Suzanne Fielding|
|Pan-Asian Cooperative (PAC)||The first Wonder in every city is free. +1/2/3 Diplomatic Capital from Wonders.||Tiangong||Daoming Sochua|
|People's African Union (PAU)||+10/15/25% Growth in Healthy cities and Specialists produce +1/1/2 of their yield.||Magan||Samatar Jama Barre|
|Franco-Iberia (FI)||Free Virtue for every 10/9/8 Virtues earned normally through Culture||Le Coeur||Elodie|
|Kavithan Protectorate (KP)||Cities require 30/40/50% less Culture or Energy to expand tiles||Mandira||Kavitha Thakur|
|Brasilia||War Score points increased by 30/40/50% and +1/2/3 Diplomatic Capital from each unit killed in combat.||Cidadela||Rejinaldo de Alencar|
|Polystralia||+2/3/3 Trade Routes in the Capital and +1/1/2 Trade Route(s) everywhere else||Freeland||Hutama|
|Slavic Federation (SF)||Orbital units require 1/1/2 less Strategic resource(s) and start with 4/6/6 free , and resources.||Khrabrost||Vadim Koslov|
|Al Falah||City Developments increased by 150/175/200%.||Ard||Arshia Kishk|
|Chungsu||Begin with 1/1/2 Covert Agent(s) and gain 10/15/30 Science per Agent rank when successfully performing an operation.
May make Planetfall at sea.
|INTEGR||Agreements cost 50/60/75% less Diplomatic Capital, and units and buildings cost 25/50/75% less Diplomatic Capital to purchase.||Weltgeist||Lena Ebner|
|North Sea Alliance (NSA)||Aquatic cities have 50/60/70% more Strength and cost 50/60/70% less Production to move.
May make Planetfall at sea.
Base Beyond Earth SponsorsEdit
|American Reclamation Corporation (ARC)||
Covert operations are 25% faster and cause 25% more intrigue.
|Pan-Asian Cooperative (PAC)||Tiangong||Daoming Sochua|
|People's African Union (PAU)||Magan||Samatar Jama Barre|
|Kavithan Protectorate||Mandira||Kavitha Thakur|
Units have a +10% Strength in melee combat
|Cidadela||Rejinaldo de Alencar|
Plus two trade routes in the capital
|Slavic Federation||Khrabrost||Vadim Kozlov|
- ↑ Note that the December 2014 patch changed some sponsors for balance:
- Slavic Federation used to have Orbital units last just 20% longer, but they used to receive a free technology when their first Orbital unit was launched. The patch removed the free technology but increased the Orbital unit time and added the extra Petroleum resources.
- People's African Union used to only get the +10% growth, the free Old Earth Relics were added in the patch
- Brasilia only had the +10% Strength, the patch added the fortification bonus
- Franco-Iberia used to receive a free technology for every 10 Virtues developed in any way. That was changed to free Virtue for every 10 Virtues, developed through Culture.
- Introduced in the Rising Tide expansion pack.
|Civilization: Beyond Earth [Edit]|
|Games: Base Beyond Earth • Rising Tide • Starships‡|
† Introduced in Rising Tide • ‡ Spin off game based in the same fictional universe