This is the list of wonders in Civ5. See also the natural wonders.
Only one of these can exist in the world. If several players would build it on the same turn, whoever has the most excess production will get the wonder.
- Angkor Wat: Culture and Gold cost of acquiring new tiles reduced by 25% in all cities
- Big Ben: Cost of Gold purchasing in all cities reduced by 15%
- Brandenburg Gate: A Great General appears near the Capital and +15 experience for all new units built in this city
- Chichen Itza: Length of Golden Ages increased by 50%
- Colossus: +1 Gold from water tiles worked by this City
- Cristo Redentor: Culture cost of adopting new Policies reduced by 10%
- Eiffel Tower: +5 Happiness and +1 Happiness for every two polices
- Forbidden Palace: Unhappiness from number of citizens in non-occupied cities reduced by 10%
- Great Library: 1 Free Technology and provides a free Library in the city which it is built
- Great Lighthouse: All military naval units receive +1 Movement and +1 Sight
- Great Wall: Enemy land units must spend 1 extra movement point when inside your territory
- Hagia Sophia: Generates a Great Prophet and provides a free temple in the city which it was built
- Hanging Gardens: +10 Food in the city where the wonder is built
- Himeji Castle: +15% combat strength for units fighting in friendly territory
- Hubble Telescope: Provides a free spaceship factory in the city it was built and generates two Great Scientists
- Kremlin: Defensive Buildings in all Cities are 25% more effective
- Louvre: 2 free Great Artists appear near the Capital
- Machu Picchu: +25% Gold from Trade Routes
- Notre Dame: +10 Happiness (Also provides a faith boost in G&K)
- Oracle: 1 Free Social Policy
- Pentagon: Gold cost of upgrading military units reduced by 33%
- Porcelain Tower: A Great Scientist appears near the city which it was built and 50% more Science from research agreements
- Pyramids: Tile improvement construction speed increased by 25% and 2 Workers appear near the City
- Sistine Chapel: +25% Culture in all cities
- Statue of Liberty: +1 Production from Specialists in every city
- Stonehenge: +6 Culture (Changed to +5 Faith in G&K)
- Sydney Opera House: 1 Free Social Policy. +50% Culture in the city
- Taj Mahal: Starts a Golden Age
- United Nations: Triggers voting for the Diplomatic Victory
- Mausoleum of Halicarnassus (DLC): +2 Gold for each source of Marble or Stone worked by this City and 100 Gold for each great person expended
- Statue of Zeus (DLC): All units gain +15% combat strength when attacking cities
- Temple of Artemis (DLC): +10% Growth in all cities and +15% Production of range units
- Alhambra (G&K): Provides all units constructed in the city the Drill I promotion (Combat bonus in rough terrain). Adds a free castle as well as a +20% boost to Culture in the city in which it was built
- CN Tower (G&K): Free Broadcast Tower in every city and +1 Population and Happiness per city
- Great Firewall (G&K): Prevents technology theft in the city it is built and drastically reduces technology theft in all other cities in the Empire
- Great Mosque of Djenne (G&K): All missionaries born in this city may spread a religion 3 times instead of 2. Provides a free mosque in the city in which it was built
- Leaning Tower of Pisa (G&K) +25% boost to Great People generation in all cities and generates a Great Person of your choice
- Neuschwanstein Castle (G&K): +3 Gold, +2 Culture, +1 Happiness per Castle
- Petra (G&K): +1 Gold, Production, and Food for each desert tile worked by this city. +6 Culture when Archaeology is discovered. Provides a free amphitheater in the city in which it was built
- Terracotta Army (G&K): +6 Culture
These wonders can only be built after all your cities have a certain building. Only one of these can exist in a civilization.
- Circus Maximus: +5 Happiness
- Hermitage: +50% Culture gain
- Heroic Epic: Provides +15% greater combat strength to all units trained
- Ironworks: +8 Production
- National College: +3 and +50% Science
- National Epic: +25% Great Person generation rate
- National Treasury: +8 Gold
- Oxford University: +3 Science and a free tech
- Palace: +3 Production, Science, and Gold. Also provides +2 city combat strength. (Cannot be constructed; marks capital)
- National Intelligence Agency (G&K): Promotes all existing spies and grants a fifth spy
- Apollo Program: Begins the race to construct the parts listed below.
- Manhattan Project: Grants the civilization constructing it the ability to construct nuculear warheads.
- Utopia Project: Grants the civilization constructing it a Cultural Victory.
Note: The Three Gorges Dam was planned to be a wonder, but was left out. Its quote was going to be, "The people turn to a benevolent ruler as water flows downwards and as wild beasts fly to the wilderness - Mencius"