- 4 July 2010
- The merging of this wiki, the Civilization V Wiki and the general Civilization wiki is being discussed at the latter one. Soon we will probably have just one large wiki for everything Civ!
- 13 May 2010
- A Civilization V Wiki was recently started! It probably won't have much content before the game is released, which won't be for a few months, but do, for example, add news items about whatever Civilization V related interesting material you can find!
- 11 May 2010
- If you pre-purchase Civilization V from Steam, you'll get some bonus content when the game launches in fall. :)
- 10 April 2010
- A new, nice and blue skin called monaco-sapphire was deployed to this wiki.
- 18 February 2010
- Big news! Civilization V will be released in fall 2010! This means, of course, that you should start playing Civ IV to freshen up your skills for the next edition of the series! :)
- 10 January 2010
- The main page has been revamped and a featured article box has been added to it!
- 1 January 2010
- Happy New Year!! Let's see if we can hit the 1000 article milestone this year. :)
- 8 April 2009
- This wiki now holds more than 700 articles! Our most recent additions concern the Final Frontier mod. For example, the list of Final Frontier technologies has been completed.
- 19 February 2009
- Articles about all the Corporations have been created.
- Corporate strategy article weighing the benefits of each and which combinations work best* is currently being worked on! *opinion
- 18 February 2009
- Articles about all the specialists have been created.
- 17 February 2009
- Articles about all the promotions have been created!
To write a new article, first check (using the Search box) whether it has been started under a slightly different name; if not, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up or helping to grow the wiki.
- Adding content
- Talk and more...