Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Commander of the Manifold Usurpers|
|Name||Judaa Marr (translation)|
|Position||Thrall Commander, Ship 427_s|
|Country of Origin||Rim Systems, Tau Ceti|
- +1 GROWTH: (Abuse Planet's resources for their own gain)
- +1 MORALE: (Warlike culture)
- -1 PLANET: (Planet senses Usurper's dark intent)
- +25% Offensive combat: (Can sense & manipulate "Resonance" fields)
- Free RECYCLING TANKS at every base
- "Energy Grid" at each base: (Increased infrastructure generates additional energy)
- Begin game with a Mk I Battle Ogre and extra Colony Pod
- All prototyped combat units have 2-square sighting radius ("Resonance" sensitivity)
- Can direct research efforts (rediscovering technology & infrastructure)
- Possess a physical scan of Planet's surface
- Aggression Aggressive
- Priorities Planned (economics)
- Starting Tech Progenitor Psych, Centauri Ecology, Field Modulation, Applied Physics, Biogenetics
- Agenda Subvert Planet for galactic domination
- Aversion Democracy (social)
- If an AI starts with either alien factions or the Cult of Planet, they won't appear on the map until years/turns after everyone else. If a player plays as the Cult or one of the two alien factions, then the starting year is pushed farther ahead, but no one has anything built yet, no head start. This is because the aliens arrived later, and Cha Dawn was born after the arrival of the Unity ship.
- Automatically in a state of vendetta with the Caretakers. Can not make peace between them.
"Risks of Flowering: considerable. But rewards of godhood: who can measure?" -- Usurper Judaa Marr, "Courage : To Question"
Judaa Marr was the commander of the Usurper scout ship locked in battle with its Caretaker counterpart above Chiron moments before their near-fatal collision and subsequent crash-landing on Planet's surface via escape pod. Not only is Judaa shocked and disturbed by both the hostile native activity and the presence of offworlders that exacerbate it, but his hated rival, Conservator Lular H'minee of the Caretakers, is alive and well with her minions on Planet's surface.
Though Human data on Judaa Marr is limited at best, it is confirmed that "he" (Actual sex is unknown; gender and gender roles are a fluid, superficial concept in Progenitor culture) is a cruel, manipulative, power-hungry individual that is held in both cult-like reverence and deeply-rooted terror by his very own followers. Like the rest of the Progenitor race, Judaa is largely apathetic of mankind, seeing them as inferior beings as evidenced by their social experiments on Humans and gruesome reconstitution of them as food after destroying a Human base. There are even accusations of him feasting on living Human prisoners, adding to his tyrannical reputation. And like the rest of those who follow the Usurper ideology, Judaa Marr is hell-bent on exploiting the power of the Six Manifolds to achieve transcendence to aid him in his pursuit of galactic conquest.
- Courage: To Question
- Human: Nature