Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mineral costs are calculated into "rows", which varies depending on the INDUSTRY rating of the faction.
An industrial rating of 0 (normal) makes a Mineral row costs 10 Minerals. +1 (10% decrease) makes a Mineral row costs 9 Minerals. -1 (10% increase) makes a Mineral row costs 11 Minerals.
Rolling and Rocky terrain produces +1 Minerals.
The following Landmarks provides +1 Minerals :
- Mount Planet
- Garland Crater
- Fossil Fuel Ridge
- Nessus Canyon
However, most of the Minerals are provided through Terraforming.
- Forest, +2 Minerals
- Mine, +1 Minerals, +1 with Road, +2 if Rocky terrain
- Thermal Borehole, +6 Minerals
- Mining Platform, +1 Minerals,
The following Base facilities provides Minerals, but are only available later in game.
- Recycling Tanks, +1 Minerals
- Subsea Trunkline, +1 Minerals on squares with a Mining Platform.
- Nanoreplicator, +50% Minerals
- Genejack Factory, +50% Minerals
- Quantum Converter, +50% Minerals
- Robotic Assembly Plant, +50% Minerals
- Nessus Mining Station, +1 Minerals each with Aerospace Complex, 50% rounded up otherwise.