- Main article: Musketman (Civ3)
- Civilization III Conquests
- 2 Def vs Bombard.
- Main article: Musketman (Civ4)
- Main article: Musketman (Civ5)
- Main article: Musketman (Civ6)
Musketman is not present in (or the article has not been created for) the following games :
|Civilization II||Musketman (Civ2)|
|Civilization: Beyond Earth||Musketman (CivBE)|
|Civilization Revolution||Musketman (CivRev)|
|Civilization Revolution 2||Musketman (CivRev2)|
|Civilization: Call to Power||Musketman (CTP1)|
|Call to Power II||Musketman (CTP2)|
|Civilization IV: Colonization||Musketman (Civ4Col)|
|Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri||Musketman (SMAC)|
- The Musketmen in Civilization III use monopods, suggesting they are more for defensive purposes than offensive. It can also be historically accurate, since early muskets were somewhat heavy and required monopods to keep it steady while firing.