Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Captain of the Nautilus Pirates|
|Country of Origin||Gloucester, MA, USA|
- -1 EFFICIENCY (Individualistic mentality opposed to central organization)
- -1 GROWTH (Culture does not place high emphasis on family)
- Free NAVAL YARD with discovery of Doctrine: Initiative: (Skilled shipwrights)
- Enhancements may be built in ocean and trench squares with the discovery of Advanced Ecological Engineering: (Trained for life at sea)
- Sea colony pod & sea former prototypes FREE: (Advanced oceanic technology)
- Bonus mineral from ocean shelf squares: (Culture and technology adapted for the ocean)
- Marine Detachment ability FREE to all naval combat units upon discovery of Adaptive Doctrine
- Aggression Erratic
- Priorities Power (Values)
- Starting Tech Doctrine:Mobility, Doctrine:Flexibility
- Agenda Pillage and burn
- Aversion none
"The sea ... vast, mysterious ... and full of wealth! And the nations of Planet send their trade across it without a thought. Well, the sea doesn't care about them, so it lets them pass. But we can give the sea a little hand in teaching the landlubbers a lesson in humility." -- Captain Ulrik Svensgaard, "The Ripple and the Wave"