Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nutrients are used to expand the population of bases.
Each population unit require 2 units of nutrient to be maintained. Any extra enables population growth.
There are various ways to obtain nutrients.
Rainy areas are found on west of mountains.
Nutrient production increases by one with the discovery of Centauri Ecology.
By terraforming, nutrient production can be increased through farms, soil enrichers, forests, kelp farms, condensers and even by raising mountains.
Condensors increases rainfall on arid and moist squares. A river may increase rainfall.
Certain structure can also increase nutrient production:
- Recycling Tanks, +1 on base square
- Tree Farm, +1 on forest squares
- Hybrid Forest, +1 on forest squares (require the Tree Farm to be built prior)
- Aquafarm, +1 on kelp farm squares
- Sky Hydroponics Lab, +1 Nutrient for each of them built, at each base with an Aerospace Complex, divided by 2 rounded up otherwise.