Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the game, the Romans start in Italy, a fairly small space surrounded by other powers. Purple Player is to the north and will be either France or Germany. Green Player is English or Greek. Other powers that the Romans will face are Egypt (Brown Player), and Babylon (White Player). At least 2 powers will need to be defeated or relocated in order to forge the Roman Empire as depicted in the map at the right. Russians will not appear because Russians and Romans share the same player color which is light blue.
1. Rome (Western central Italy Tile)
2. Caesarea (Northern Algeria tiles)
3. Carthage (Present day Tunis,Tunisha)
5. Byzantium (Located in between the tiles where Athens and troy go in real life)
6. Brundisium (South Italy tile)
7. Syracuse (South Italy Tile)
8. Antioch (North of Jerusalem in the Lavant region)
10. Cyrene (East of Carthage)
13. Jerusalem (Located in the Lavant region)
14. Seleucia (Alternative name for Babylon)
15. Ravenna (Northern Italy)