Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Any colonist can become a Scout if he is mounted on horses.
Scouts can perform many valuable services to your cause:
- They reveal unexplored terrain faster.
- Have better luck when exploring Lost City Rumors.
- Can meet with and talk to Indian chiefs.
- Infiltrate enemy colonies to see what's going on.
- Meet with enemy mayors in their colonies.
Seasoned scouts are better at all these tasks than regular colonists working as scouts. Seasoned scouts cannot be trained in Europe, but they do appear on the docks at random. Scouts can also become seasoned from experience: meeting with natives and combat.