Requires nothing; A/D/M 0/1/1. Cost 40 and one population point. Never obsolete.
Civilization II: Test of Time Fantasy
Requires nothing; A/D/M/H 0/2/1/1; Cost 40, Never obsolete, Surface and underworld, Human and Infidel.
- Buteo - 2 Move (0/2/2/1) May move between surface and clouds (as B Settler)
- Elf - Ignore enemy Zone of Control, Surface and underworld (as E Settler)
- Merfolk - May move between surface and undersea (as M Settler)
- Stygian - May move between surface and undersea, unbribeable (as S Settler)
- See Goblin Miner for this function for Goblin team. Dwarves can also act as settlers.
Requires nothing, no resource; A/D/M 0.0.1; Cost 30, Costs 2 population.
(same for Play the World, and Conquests)
- Main article: Settler (Civ4)
Requires nothing, no resource; S/M/C 0/2/Special; Cost 100. Can found a new city.
(same for Warlords & Beyond the Sword)
- Main article: Settler (Civ5)
- Main article: Settler (CivRev)
- Requires nothing, initial unit in game. A/D/M 0/0/2, Cost: 20 and 2 population.
Requires nothing; A/D/M H/F/V 0/1/1 20/1/1; Cost 40, 1s 1f. Costs 1 population.
- May be disbanded in a city to recover 50% of the production cost.
- Can build new cities.
- Can add on 1 population to cities of no more than size 7.
- Can perform worker functions
- May pillage to destroy infrastructure from tiles.
- A non-military unit (cannot attack; no martial law).
- Will never achieve veteran status.
Civilization: Call to Power
Call to Power II
- Main article: Settler (C-evo)