Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the soundtrack for Sid Meier's Colonization. Its was originally in these formats: MOD / XM / S3M / IT Its composers were Anthony Putson, Allister Brimble (Amiga), Ken Lagace (Dos), Jeff Briggs (Dos), Roland Rizzo (Dos) The music below is listed in the order found on the Pick Music menu of Colonization.
- “Bird Song”
- “Smoky Tune”
- “Shady Grove”- based on an 18th-century folk song
- “Fiddler’s Dance”
- “Jine The Cavalry”- Based off the popular American Civil War song “Join the Cavalry”
- “Hornpipe”- Used when player starts a new game
- “Bonny Morn” an folk song, from the Northumbria 
- “Hole in the Wall”
- “Love Forever”
- “York Fusiliers”- Unknown Composer, Several arrangements can be found online
- “Washington Artillery March”- Unknown Composer
- “Road to Boston”-The official Ceremonial March of Massachusetts, sometimes called “March to Boston
- “Independence Way”
- “The Reveille”- Not related to the bugle song Reveille
- “Successful Campaign”- When player wins a battle
- “Morelli’s Lesson” 
- “To Arms”
- “Indian Victory”
- “Natives”- Played when a new Indian tribe is met
“Tenochtitlan”- Music played when player interacts with the Aztecs. Similar to original Civilization version
- “Pizarro at Cuzco” Music played when player interacts with the Incas
Not Listed on Pick Music ListEdit
- Music played when player discovers a Fountain of Youth.
|Colonization games |
|Original version Sid Meier's Colonization (1994)|
|Remake Civilization IV: Colonization (2008)|
|Fan created version FreeCol (2003-Present)|