Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tactical Nuke is an air unit available in later Civ games. It is similar to the ICBM, however, the Tactical Nuke must be launched from a nuclear sub. It damages units but causes less pollution as a side effect (meaning that they cannot be used in bulk to wipe enemies out). They are cheaper to build than the ICBM.
- The main article has not been created for (or Tactical Nuke is not part of) Civilization
- See Nuclear (Civ1)
- The main article has not been created for (or Tactical Nuke is not part of) Civilization II
- See Nuclear Msl. (Civ2)
- Main article: Tactical Nuke (Civ3)
- Main article: Tactical Nuke (Civ4)
- The main article has not been created for (or Tactical Nuke is not part of) Civilization V
- See Atomic Bomb (Civ5)
Tactical Nuke is not present in (or the article has not been created for) the following games :
|Civilization VI||Tactical Nuke (Civ6)|
|Civilization: Beyond Earth||Tactical Nuke (CivBE)|
|Civilization Revolution||Tactical Nuke (CivRev)|
|Civilization Revolution 2||Tactical Nuke (CivRev2)|
|Civilization: Call to Power||Tactical Nuke (CTP1)|
|Call to Power II||Tactical Nuke (CTP2)|
|C-evo||Tactical Nuke (C-evo)|
|FreeCol||Tactical Nuke (Freecol)|
|Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri||Tactical Nuke (SMAC)|