Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Full details at http://steamcommunity.com/games/289070/announcements/detail/646658987742411203
Here is the full list of patch notes:
- Added a balanced six player map.
- Added a balanced four player map.
- ‘Cavalry and Cannonades’ Scenario Added
- Combat scenario with reduced unit maintenance costs and no strategic resource requirement for units.
- Larger starting army and additional starting techs.
- Time limit: 50 turns.
- Goal: Possess the largest territory.
- DX12 Support
- Complete Logitech ARX Support
- Added additional notifications.
- Added a “time defeat” for running out of time. This is always disabled if a Score Victory is available.
- Added additional Hotkey support (next unit, next city).
- Added the ability to rename cities.
- Added UI to s…
Today 2K Games announced the Polynesia DLC for Civilization V that will be released for PC on March 3rd for $5 (£3) along with a free multiplayer map pack. The DLC includes a new scenario named Paradise Found. In it, you will "take on the role of one of the four great Polynesian kingdoms as they strive to become the dominant culture in Polynesia."
The free map pack contains three new maps: Skirmish, Ring and Ancient Lake. Check out the press release below for full details.
2K Games Invites Players to Discover the Polynesians – Latest DLC for Award-Winning Sid Meier's Civilization® V Free multiplayer map pack also available this week
New York, NY – February 28, 2011 – 2K Games announced today the next installments of downloadable content for t…Read more >