For all fans of the new Civilization 5 expansion, there's a new patch out, and its changes are exciting!
And here is a summary of the changes:
- Three new Pantheon effects have been added:
- Earth Mother - +1 Faith from Copper, Iron, and Salt.
- God King - 1 Culture, Faith, Gold, Production, and Science from the Palace
- Sun God: +1 Food from Bananas, Citrus, and Wheat
- Three new City-States have been added.
- Warmongering effect (the diplomatic penalty where others consider you a Warmonger due to your conquests) has been improved - it now has 4 different levels, and improved tooltips to help you determine the future consequences of your actions;
- AI improvements across the board - from battle tactics to Trading
- Further benefits from Tourism and Influence to other civilizations were added for Trading, Spying, and even for the Resistance effect in recently conquered cities;
- Several Social Policies and Tenets have been improved and switched around
- New type of Artifacts available from 30% of the Hidden Antiquity sites - they are essentially Great Works of Writing (instead of Artifacts), and can be alternatively used to create a Cultural renaissance, equal to the Great Writer's Political Treatise effect.
- Germany and Japan have been upgraded with new effects and abilities.
- Science and Diplomatic victory have been made slightly more difficult to achieve, by bumping up the Production cost for Spaceship Parts, and the minimum number of votes to win the World Leader vote.