Veteran status is a rank achieved in different games. It allows a bonus in combat ability. It can be gained by victory in combat.
Some games rank advances to be done by other means as well.
In Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, there are base facilities that can be built to upgrade units, as well as Secret projects. You can also upgrade a unit one rank above what it currently is, by moving it to where a monolith is located.
- Main article: Veteran (Civ2)
- Main article: Veteran (CivRev)
Civilization IV: Colonization
- The main article has not been created for (or Veteran is not part of) Civilization IV: Colonization
- See Veteran I (Promotion) (Civ4Col)
- See Veteran II (Promotion) (Civ4Col)
- See Veteran III (Promotion) (Civ4Col)
- See Veteran IV (Promotion) (Civ4Col)
Veteran is not present in (or the article has not been created for) the following games :
|Civilization III||Veteran (Civ3)|
|Civilization IV||Veteran (Civ4)|
|Civilization V||Veteran (Civ5)|
|Civilization VI||Veteran (Civ6)|
|Civilization: Beyond Earth||Veteran (CivBE)|
|Civilization Revolution 2||Veteran (CivRev2)|
|Civilization: Call to Power||Veteran (CTP1)|
|Call to Power II||Veteran (CTP2)|
|Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri||Veteran (SMAC)|