- See also: Conquest Victory, Cultural Victory, Diplomatic Victory, Domination Victory, and Science Victory
All Civilization games have certain victory conditions, or conditions that must be met in order to win the game. There is always more than one way to win the game, depending on how you focus your civilization.
- Main article: Victory (Civ1)
- Main article: Victory (Civ3)
- Main article: Victory (Civ4)
- Main article: Victory (Civ5)
- Main article: Victory (Civ6)
Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Main article: Victory (CivBE)
- Domination: Capture all enemy capitals.
- Technology: Research all technologies and send a spaceship to Alpha Centauri.
- Economic: Amass 20,000 gold and build the World Bank.
- Cultural: Acquire 20 Great People, Wonders and culturally-flipped cities, and build the United Nations.
- Main article: Victory (C-evo)
- Main article: Victory (Col)
Civilization IV: Colonization
- Main article: Victory (Civ4Col)
Victory is not present in (or the article has not been created for) the following games :
|Civilization II||Victory (Civ2)|
|Civilization Revolution 2||Victory (CivRev2)|
|Civilization: Call to Power||Victory (CTP1)|
|Call to Power II||Victory (CTP2)|
|Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri||Victory (SMAC)|